We are looking for a female employee to star in an ongoing series of children-oriented educational YouTube videos. No prior acting experience required. Only your hands will be visible in the videos. This is a fun job where you will have an opportunit […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.