Looking to partner up with a film maker, editor and writer. I have a passion in the movie business. I been in business for 16 years now and looking to invest in a new venture. Looking for a couple of young talent that has passion, vision and willing […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.