L.D.C.A.T (working title) is fun and exciting new format which follows one lucky woman going on a series of blind dates with four single men. But there is a twist… At the end of the final date, the single woman must choose who she will have a follow up date with. This daytime TV show will be pitched to broadcasters all over the world.
Shoot date: 3rd – 6th March
– Must be available from a couple days from the first week in March.
– Go a blind date which will involve an fun experience and prepare a formal cooked meal at your home of residence.
– Comfortable with speaking on themselves and their challenges in finding love.
– Must be able articulate their opinions on camera.
– Live in / or around London.
– Applications must be fun, charming, creative and up for a laugh.
If you are interested please get in contact via Star Now.
Application closing date: 19th February, 2016
Andrew Webber is an award-winning, narrative feature Film Editor who has produced powerful TV promos and cinematic film trailers, which have been shown in cinemas all over the world.
Specialising in post-production, his passion lies with delivering dramatic, cutting-edge edits. Channel 4’s ‘Come Dine With Me’ and ‘BBC’s Eastenders E20’ being prime examples of this.
Recently, Andrew’s career has progressed towards directing TV commercials and programmes, along with producing viral videos for Channel 4‘s, Emmy award-winning web series ‘Battlefront’.
After having much success in his career Andrew foundered AW Broadcast, a boutique media production company committed to producing boundary-pushing films and programming. His first short film, ‘Second Wind’ received a collection of award nominations at the Portobello Film Festival, Africa International Film Festival and the Movie Video Screen Awards and was officially selected for the Jamaica Film Festival.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more