We’re a fashion-export business run out of our home studio/office in Trumbull, CT, that sells directly to China via the world’s largest retailer.
We also have a live-stream video program tied into our store, and produced via the retailer’s proprieta …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.