• The recording of all sound on set or on location;
• assembling and operating the necessary equipment.
• selecting, positioning, adjusting and operating the equipment used for recording.
• Have some technical knowledge of sound recording equipment in order to achieve the best possible sound.
• recording sound onto hard disk recorders and ensuring they work on mac
• correcting any problems by maintaining and repairing sound equipment on set/location.
Please send us a link or attachment with your previous audio work (eg. short film/music video)
If you have no experience but would still like to apply to this role, please write a short paragraph about your self. This is an unpaid role but you will be given full credit for all your work.
Shoot locations (time/dates/duration of shoots) will be given shortly.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more