Title: Tammy Smith Casting- Atlanta HELPFUL HINTS/reminders for the open call this weekend for BLACK PANTHER: Norcross, GA
Date: 3 November 2016 | 6:52 pm
Tammy Smith Casting- Atlanta
HELPFUL HINTS/reminders for the open call this weekend
1. How to dress: If you have African attire, Afropunk style or any Tribal style pieces, come in that, but please… do NOT go out and buy anything just for this. It’s also just as good to instead , come in just a neutral color, solid color tank top, with shorts, capris, leggings, etc.. just nothing too baggy.
2. Ladies: please come with very little make-up on. Simple daytime make-up is ok, but please keep it very basic. Also, if possible, it’s best to keep your hair a little more neutral . If you have longer hair, wear it so we can see the length, and bring a hair clip or band to pull it back off if needed.
3. Men: please come clean shaven, unless you have a grown beard, etc… Also, if you have longer hair, wear it so we can see the length, and bring hair tie to pull it back off if needed.
4. RESUMES: IF you have acting experience (film, theater, training)
please BRING your resume for us to keep. You do not NEED to have one and/or create one, if you don’t already have one, but if you have experience, there will be a few cases where we need experience for reactions, and for some of the more featured spots.
5. SIZES: At the casting call, you will be asked to list your sizes on a file card.
Please at least know your ACCURATE Height and Weight.
Then, if you can take note of what your sizes are,
from current 😉 clothes that you wear, that’s ideal…
Men : Jacket, collar, sleeve, waist, inseam and shoe.
Women: Dress size, bust/bra, waist, and shoe
Thank you, and we are looking forward to seeing MANY of you for about an hour or so of your time this weekend!
Saturday and Sunday 11/5 or 11/6, between 11am and 6pm