Title: Tammy Smith Casting- Atlanta Partial repost (REVISED hair color, ethnicity, etc…) For the film “R19” Atlanta
Date: 4 April 2017 10:43 pm
Tammy Smith Casting- Atlanta
Partial repost (REVISED hair color, ethnicity, etc…)
For the film “R19″
Casting Standins for our lead characters
1. African American (lighter/caramel tone), Pacific Islander or Hispanic, MEN
– ages 20 to 55, in good/fit shape (muscular, toned, etc…)
– Bald or darker hair willing to be bald
– Height range 6’2 to 6’5
– size range – betw. 50 to 52 jacket size (again, in good/fit shape)
2. Caucasian, WOMEN
– Ages 20 to 40
– **REVISED HAIR COLOR- Dk blonde or medium brown HAIR
– Height range 5’7″ to 5’9”
– size range – dress size 2 to 8
1. EXPERIENCE as a Standin, or some theater/drama experience,
or at least a good amount of experience on set as an extra is requested, HOWEVER, for our taller/bigger, good/fit shape men standins, we will work with someone new who wants to learn! (matching size and shape is important, etc..)
PLEASE DESCRIBE YOUR EXPERIENCE in your submission.
2. Pay is $140 for 12hrs with OT after that and this films in
.Must have open availability starting April 17th thru the end of June. There will also be a few camera tests in the next weeks as well (a day here, a day there, etc….)
Please submit to extras@TScasting.com
and put “R19 STANDINS” in the subject.
CURRENT PHOTOS !!!!!!!!!!!!
(one of from shoulders up and one from the knees up- your hair color and length should be visible in at least one photo)
First and Last NAME
PHONE NUMBER (s)
CITY and STATE where you live (or will be coming from)
Men: Jacket/coat, collar, sleeve, waist, inseam, shoe
Women- Dress size, bust/bra/cup, waist, and shoe
**PLEASE DESCRIBE YOUR EXPERIENCE in your submission, as mentioned above in this post. Acting experience, please attach a resume.
NOTE: YOU MUST BE LOCAL TO THE GREATER ATLANTA AREA or able to work locally in Atlanta (at your own expense).