We are seeking a experienced Screenwriter who can do a short treatment for a life story. Story deals with a Law Enforcement agent who has worked many of the larger most public cases over last 20 years.
This is a paying gig that can lead to a screenw […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.