Are you a former teen runaway who wants to engage in conversation with their family again? Do you long to mend fences with your estranged family? Do you hope to fix an age-old family feud? Are you trying to close the gap between you and your family c […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.