Have you been UNLUCKY in love?
Are you bored with the dating scene in your city?
Are you FED UP with being single?
Do your friends think you’re TOO PICKY when it comes to dating?
If you’re having trouble finding Mr./Ms. Right, look no further! A […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.