We require a New York based freelancer to manage the webcasting requirements for a two day conference in Mid-town. The event is May 9th and 10th, and is held in a professional event space with three stages and attendance of approx. 400 people. This p […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.