Do you have a face for T.V., a voice made for radio, and an artistic knack for editing buzz-worthy videos? If so, then this is the ideal role for you. There will never be another role like it!
In this unique and multi-faceted position, you will be e […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.