We are a leading digital film and television distribution company, and publisher of five OTT video channels.
We are looking for talented, hard-working, team-oriented individuals to work in a fun, creative media environment that will hel […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.