The Video Production Assistant (VPA) position gives candidates the opportunity to gain practical experience in the field of video editing by assisting staff in production and editing of surgical video footage (live surgeries) for Hospital for Special […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.