The videos are short (2 minutes max) and will show some basic and intermediate skills and information in a dynamic and engaging way about all activities within front of house hospitality with a focus in catering and events.
The channel will be public,
We have provisionally booked venues in London:
Venue: Vagabonds – W1T – wine service
11th March , 12PM – 6PM
• WINE SERVICE 1 – OPENING BOTTLES – Straight Forward
• WINE SERVICE 2 – HOLDING AND POURING – Straight Forward
• INTRO ABOUT WINES 1 – (WHAT IS WINE, TYPES OF WINE) – Wine definition, Sparkling/White/Red/Rose/Dessert/Port “Brief Description, type of glasses for each wine”
• INTRO ABOUT WINES WORLD 2 (THE OLD AND NEW WORLD) – Explaining the Old and New World giving examples of countries
• INTRO ABOUT WINES 3 – (POPULAR TYPES OF GRAPES) – Introducing the most popular 4 or 5 grapes (red and white) with basic description for each grape
• INTRO ABOUT WINES 4 – (BASIC FOOD MATCHING) – Basic ideal food matching with Champagne, Red, White and Rose
• THINGS YOU SHOULD ALWAYS KNOW ABOUT YOUR WINES – As per our training: Name, Vintage and Region. Also explaining why it is important to read the back label
• ABOUT VAGABOND – This is an add on if you wish to have a video promoting Vagabond, please just let me know what content you suggest so it goes in line with providing information, the purpose of the project.
Venue: Kaffeine – W1T– barista
2 DAYS 7and 8 March – 7pm – 9 pm
• Operating a coffee machine
• Types of coffee
• Perfect Expresso
• Perfect Americano
• Perfect Capuccino
• Perfect Machiato
• Perfect Café au Lait
• Perfect Mocha
• Perfect Irish Coffee
• Perfect Iced Coffee
• ABOUT KAFFEINE (venue)
Venue: The Rathbone – W1T – 3PM – 6PM
1. Introduction about Dietary Requirements
2. Introduction about Allergies
3. Introduction about Allergens
4. Basic Manual Handling (lifting)
5. BASIC FOOD HYGIENE 1 (WHATS IS BACTERIA/COMMON CAUSES OF FOOD POSISONING)
6. BASIC FOOD HYGIENE 2 (HOW TO DEFROST FOOD)
7. BASIC FOOD HYGIENE 2 (CRITICAL TEMPERATURES)
8. BASIC FOOD HYGIENE 3 (FRIDGE AND FREEZER TEMPERATURES)
9. ABOUT the RATHBONE
It will be basic stuff. It doesn’t need to be a high quality video in the sense of hollywood style, but it does need to look better than my iPhone.
Please note – the per hour rate for filming, includes editing of videos – sending the videos edited back (we will have a short video to put on each video with the company logo) and will want a title. Other than that, it should be seemless. We will pay extra for travelling expenses.
The client is looking at £25 per hour.
Happy for you to ask questions, offer advice etc below.