We’re looking for a videographer to shoot an event on THURSDAY, JULY 13th in midtown. The shoot involves getting some interviews, shooting an evening dinner presentation, and providing raw footage and audio files.
Timing: Set up at 5pm for a 6pm sta […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.