We are looking for a talented Videographer to work freelance on projects for our clients. The video projects are, but not limited to shooting: corporate, promo, product, training, etc.
This opportunity has the potential to turn into full-time work a …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.