Our popular women’s website has a Facebook page of over 9,000,000 followers. If you are a video editor who wants to be mentored by an Emmy Award-winning producer/host, and would like your work seen by large audiences, apply right away. You will be cr […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.