We are looking for a Video/Photos Director/Maker, cameraperson and or editor who is looking to add more experience to their portfolio. The primary responsibility will be shooting videos/photos working closely with young artists and or editing.
Important: This is a non-paid position, with no reimbursement, but we can provide you with a reference letter and maybe with an European certificate, if you are eligible. Please, apply only if you already agree with this condition.
You can apply for one or both of projects.
– To shoot a full music/dance and documentary videos
– To work closely with the artist on the preparation of the story board
– To ensure a good organization during the footage and manage your team
– Be available during the week project
– Be working with you own equipment
– Be based in London, ideally near the Fulham area
– Ideally you will have experience and/or qualified and trained.
– Give you a Youth Pass, which is a European Certificate who prove your responsibility during the project. This is you are under 30 years old
– Give you a hand as much as possible to realize videos
– Put you in touch with London’s organizations and organisations around Europe
– Provide a reference letter
Information about NICOLA and projects :
NICOLA is a non-profit organization who believes in youth. We help young people to improve their artistic skills and education. The best way to achieve that it is by performing and to practice their skills, that’s why we organize these events.
Music Connection: From 1th June to 7th June 2016:
Music connection aims to create music collaboration between 38 young artists from 7 countries. The vision is to bring young people together trough music, creating original pieces that reflect different cultures, opening further opportunities for them while exploring relevant themes through the creation of the music.
Dance Around the World: From 20th to 27th June 2016:
Dance Around the World aims to create dance collaboration between 40 young interested in dance from 5 different countries. The vision is to bring young people together through dance, creating original pieces that reflect different cultures, opening further opportunities while exploring relevant themes through the creation of the dance pieces.
– if you have your website’s link
– some of your projects