With a fresh new season comes a fresh new outfit. What better way to start out the fall season with a new sense of fashion! We are showcasing our JEAN JACKET COUPLE OUTFITS which means this would be a fun and exciting opportunity to take part in a jo […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.