Title: Actor Wanted for Escape Room Based on one of our Thomson Cruises
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a company who puts its people and customers at the centre of everything we do. The contract lengths are 3 months on board with 3 months unpaid leave, and life on-board involves working 7 days a week. Your hours will be split between morning, afternoon and evening activities. In return you will receive a competitive rate of pay, travel to and from the ship, shared cabin, board included and the enviable opportunity to travel the world.
Applicants must have a good level of English, have a good personal manner with people, be very reliable and have an organised approach to tasks including administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will:
– Be able to adept at building strong and credible relationships.
– Work well under pressure and able to prioritise effectively where necessary
– Self-manage with accountability for own work.
– Confident and fun personality with a strong commitment to achieve targets and overcome challenges.
– Willing to engage and collaborate at all times with customers and colleagues of varying nationalities.
– The highest personal standards and pride in attitudes and behaviours displayed.
Please note should you be successful for this role your employment company will be Crew People International Ltd (CPIL), this role is working on board Thomson Cruises.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more