Fox television network is holding auditions for FBI agents that will appear on the 3rd season of the famous TV series “Empire”. The production team is all set to start filming the show from July 6 through July 18, 2016. The casting demands of the show require actors and model aged between 30 to 65 years that have their own black suit.
Lucious Lyon besides being a hip-hop artist is also the CEO of “Empire Entertainment”. His reigned in the company has not been challenged by anyone, until he is diagnosed with a serious medical condition. The doctors predict that Lucious will be incapacitated in no less than 3 years, which prompts the shark in the company to circle around his position.
Now he has to decide that which of his three sons is the most deserving to take his position in the company. He is under the obligation of taking the decision without damaging the roots of his family. Hakeem, his youngest son is his most favorite. He is a gifted musician but the thing that Luscious does not like about him is that he gives importance to fame over hard work.
- Both males and females can apply
- Actors applying for the role should age between 30 to 65 years
- People belonging to all ethnic backgrounds are encouraged to apply for the part
The audition for the part of FBI agents will be held on July 6 through July 8, 2016. It is a one day shoot, so the actors cannot back off once selected for the part.
All the applicants are required to submit their photos in black suit, in order to be considered for the part. If you have already been on the show then you will not be considered eligible for the part. If you think you can fit in the role being advertised then send us an email with the following details:
- Mention FBI FED in the subject line of the email.
- Do not forget to mention the following details in the email:
- First and last name
- Active mail address
- Phone number
- Area zip code
- Also confirm to us via mail that you will be available for the one day shoot.
- All the applicants are required to mail us their recent candid photos in the jpeg format.
- You are required to mail us your close-up and full-length photos.
- Do not forget to name your jpeg fie with your full name.
- The photos do not necessarily need to be professional; however make sure that the lighting is good, so that your face is visible.
If you are interested in the part then email us your details. This can be your big break, if you desire to make a name in the world of television. The shortlisted applicants will be informed via email.
Fill out the submission form below to get more auditions.