We just finished a high-profile basketball film and we’re seeking a meeting with Jeremy Lin of the Nets.
If you can successfully set up a meeting, we will pay you $2,500 cash immediately upon meeting with Jeremy. We’re trying to get Jeremy to i […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.