We are looking for an assistant editor who has a great editing reel and can also do some editing on our project.
We need someone who can start immediately (ideally tomorrow, Thursday) and work through this weekend.
It may possible continue for a we […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.