8 Days A Week, Inc.
Energetic, Outgoing, Athletic Brand Ambassadors!
Independent Contractor Opportunity
Our Armed Forces Client during a Children’s Educational Conference Event!
Event Dates & Times: Please note times may change slightly.
Wednesday, March 23: 7:30AM-3:30PM
Jamaica, Queens, NY 11451 (on campus)
Brand Ambassador Objectives:
Room & line management
Confidently approach event attendees while acting as greeter
Assist guest with registration & seating
Manage foot traffic
Deliver key messages
Maintain orderly and neat event area
Light promo set-up & break-down
Brand Ambassadors Must Be:
18 years of age or older
Must be comfortable interacting w/kids
Well-groomed & fit (no visible tattoos or facial piercings) MEN MUST BE CLEAN SHAVEN-NO EXCEPTIONS
Articulate, polite & excited about working w/public
Prompt, responsible, & hard-working
Able to stand entire event
Able to get to event on own as transportation & parking costs are NOT reimbursed
Experienced in working events & promotions
Brand Ambassador Compensation:
1) List All Contact Info (Name, Phone, Email Address, Your City/State/Zip Code, etc.)
2) List: Height: Weight: Shirt Size: Pant Size:
3) List ALL Date(s)/Event(s) You Can Commit to Working
4) Submit 3-4 RECENT Face & Body Photos as .JPG or .GIF Attachments (at least one must be candid)
5) Send resume or List Any Promo Experience. Also list ways that you stay physically active in your daily routine!
6) Have you worked for 8 Days A Week before? If so, when?
7) Confirm independent-contractor status