Are you the local of Tampa, Florida? Do you want to be a part of a thriller film and show off your acting talent?
A number of roles are being cast for a feature film. Below are the details of the character, submission details, shoot details, and requirement of the film.
To be eligible for the role, you need to have some acting experience. The filming of the movie will take place in the month of September in Tampa Bay. Actors that get selected for the roles need to make their own transport arrangements, as the film cast will not be responsible to pay for transportation to the set location. It is crucial to apply for the role only if you are available during the shooting dates and time, and live near the set location.
If you think you are the right candidate, then email the requirement mentioned below. If you get short-listed, the script will be mailed to you with all the necessary details. The script is sent for pres-elect through self-tape. On 30th and 31st of July, short-listed candidates from the self-tape will be called.
The filming will span over for 17 days. The actors have to stay in the Tampa Bay locality during the shoot days. Depending on the characters, most of the actor will be paid $100 + ___ amount for their contribution in the film.
- Marge: The person applying for this role should be in their 40’s or 50’s. The character knows how to run the show but pretends otherwise.
- Jonathan: He is a hyper and cruel man in his early 20’s to 40’s
- Chad: He is a nervous and average guy in his early 20’s.
- Syllabus: He should be in his 30’s and 40’s, who still lives in his mother’s basement and is kind of a weird fan boy.
- Mr. Anderson: He is dictatorial, arrogant, and disdainful towards women. You can apply for this role if you are in your late 20’s but below 40’s.
- Gary: He is a stubborn guy in his 20’s or 30’s.
- Barry: He is an average guy in his 40’s or 50’s, with a resolution to survive.
- Vanessa: If you are a thin and small woman in your 20’s or 30’s, you can apply for this role. This character has been separated from her little daughter and husband, and she is always teary-eyed.
- Trevor: Any man in his 70’s can apply for this role. He should be a black man, as it is the character requirement. The character in the movie is suffering from health issues.
- Minnie: She should be in her 20’s to 30’s. She will be playing the role of a straightforward and practical Air Force servicewoman, who is on her vacation.
- Dana: This person should be in 20’s to 50’s. They will be playing the role of social worker who is going for a night out.
- Mrs. Anderson: The female for this role should be in her 20’s to 40’s. Her character is used to of getting commands from others, but she is still able to do what she wants.
- Pete: Person applying for this role should age between 6 and 10. However, they he needs to look like a 6 year old. The character is shy and tiny, and is highly sensitive.
Fill out the submission form below to get more auditions.