Applicants must have a can do attitude and be ready to learn, experience working on a park is not a necessity however you must have some knowledge with lighting and sound. The role will include the following:
– Mixing live voices
– Knowledge/ or the ability to learn and retain information for lighting production shows
– Setting up, de-rigging and the maintenance of equipment
– The ability to problem solve under pressure
– Confidence in mixing sound and controlling lighting cues simultaneously.
– The ability to present comfortable over a microphone and in front of a crowd
Training will be provided, passion and commitment are our main focus.
All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.