Andy Cohen and the Producers of The Bachelor are BACK looking to bring old fashion romance to the next generation!
We are now casting the most eligible singles in the country who are looking for love and one incredible date!
If you are currently si …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.