About the role: Footsteps is looking for a vibrant, energetic and passionate dance instructor to join our Brisbane Team. This role is to deliver our exciting and innovative programs to schools across QLD. The successful candidate will deliver approximately 20-30 sessions per week (Mon-Fri). Instructors paid at a per session rate + car allowance + super + tolls. A working with children check is required so only applicants over 18 years of age may apply.
Successful candidates must have:
– High level of dance and dance teaching experience
– Confident and outgoing personality (proficient communicator)
– Capable of working autonomously as well as being a team player
– Willing to undertake training and familiarisation with our products
– Drivers License and own reliable car
– Exceptional work ethic and be motivated
Footsteps has an incredibly high reputation amongst our clients and community. We currently teach in over 3000 schools across Australia and New Zealand. With 50+ employees, our instructors have support of a state staff supervisor and state manager. Potential for growth into management within our company is an option for the right person.
Casual Dance Instructor
– Leaders in Dance and Social Emotional Learning programs
– Role in a successful and growth focused business
– Day time teaching Mon-Fri in schools across Brisbane area, with some night work
Footsteps is searching for a dance instructor to join our QLD team! Applicants must have their own reliable car and experience with dance teaching.
Females, aged 18 to 30 from Queensland, Australia
Minimum Dancing ability: