Title: Children's Entertainers/ Party Hosts (across the UK)
– Children’s Entertainers / Party Hosts needed
– No experience necessary – all expenses paid training provided
– Full and part-time work available all year round
– Excellent rates of pay, from £90.00 – £110.00 per 2 hour party
– Additional pay for travelling, longer parties, employee bonus scheme, customer tips & more…
– Typical earnings – weekend only from £180.00 – £400.00+ per weekend
– Full-time earnings – up to £600.00+ per week during peak times
– A fun, exciting and highly rewarding job!
– Multiple positions available
– Driving licence required
DNA Kids is the UK’s leading national children’s party entertainment company with over 40,000 children’s & teenage parties performed to date. Demand for our children’s disco & games, themed, magic, sports and teenage parties are at an all time high, which means we are looking for our next superstar entertainers. If you are enthusiastic, have bundles of energy and an infectious personality you are exactly what we are looking for.
You will be the life and soul of the party hosting lots of unique and exciting party games for children aged between 4 – 11 years in a fun environment. You will also be playing the latest chart music on some seriously cool disco decks (equipped with all the latest tech) and going crazy with a hilarious snow, bubble or smoke machine! You can also put yourself forward to learn additional parties such as our awesome sports, football, school and teenage parties.
What we offer
Unrivalled job satisfaction and being paid to have fun are the personal rewards you can expect as DNA Kids Entertainer / Party Host. Here are some of the fantastic financial benefits we think you will love too:
• Excellent rates of pay, from £90.00 to £110.00 per 2 hour party
• Additional pay for longer parties, travelling, upstairs venues and customer optional extras
• Typical earnings for weekend only entertainers range from £180.00 – £400.00+ per weekend
• Full-time (available all week) entertainers can earn as much as £600.00+ per week during peak times
• The opportunity to earn customer tips and a quarterly bonus through our employee reward scheme
• No experience necessary – all expenses paid training provided
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes to join the children’s favourite party entertainers we would love to hear from you! Contact us today for more information or to apply.