Digital Media Fellowship (New York City): Mother Jones is looking for an all-star digital-media fellow to keep us current on social platforms, and enhance our multimedia coverage of breaking news–especially with snappy, smart video. This fellow will […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.