We are a media firm seeking a videographer for a half day corporate video shoot (could likely turn full day). The shoot will be mostly outside and we will need someone who is comfortable with more “run and gun” style. We have to follow a couple peopl …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.