Have you lost touch with a close friend, family member, business partner, roommate or lover because of a mistake you made? Did you unintentionally harm a stranger? Would you like to ask for forgiveness while the world watches?
A major TV production […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.