Are you an energetic, charismatic person who shines in front of the camera? Do you have a knack for interacting with others and telling compelling stories?
Humans.net, the one-stop-shop for finding work and finding help with every task imaginable, n […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.