Our film production company is looking to hire a personal executive assistant to our CEO and founder. A writer, director and professional film producer with an upcoming feature film in theaters is searching for a reliable executive assistant to handl […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.