Fitting Models play a crucial role in our Quality Assurance process in ensuring the garment fit meets the need of the Target Market of each Brand.
The fit model will be required to try on clothes so technical staff can assess the fit. So you will need to be comfortable with the Buyers and Garment Technicians being in your personal space and have the maturity and professionalism to get on with the job at hand.
To be successful in this role, you must:
• Meet the required ‘Size 12’ body measurements below.
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Be well groomed and have good hygiene standards.
• Be self confident and comfortable in your own skin.
• Have effective communication skills.
• Have an eye for detail and a willingness to learn.
• Have the ability to work well with a diverse range of people.
This is regular paid work, based in East Tamaki. Fits are conducted on a roster basis by brand, 5 days a week.
You will be required to maintain your shape and size on an ongoing basis. Prior experience as a fit model is advantageous but not essential.
If this sounds like you then please apply below.