Fox‘s APB is now casting new talent in Chicago, Illinois.
4 Star Casting is currently casting actors, models, and talent to play pedestrians for an upcoming episode of the new TV series APB. Filming will take place on Thursday, September 15th in Chicago, Illinois. Casting directors are looking for people to work as background actors and people who own blue, grey or black cars.
APB centers around the New York Times Magazine article “Who Runs the Streets of New Orleans?” and written by Person of Interest‘s David Slack, the drama pilot centers around a tech billionaire who buys a troubled police precinct in the wake of a loved one’s murder, asking the question: Can this eccentric and enigmatic figure’s cutting-edge approach fix the broken ways of these blue-blooded veterans?
To audition for a role on APB, check out the casting call details below!
Fox TV Pilot APB Casting Call
SHOOT DATE: THURS., 9/15
RATE: $84/8 hours
RATE: $84/8 + $35 car bump
NON-UNION EXTRA ROLES
*This is a two step process – please submit an email AND fill out the survey that is attached.
ROLE: PEDESTRIAN or PEDESTRIAN W/CAR
Male/Female, All Ethnicities, Age Range: All Ages.
CAR COLOR MUST BE: BLUE, GREY/SILVER OR BLACK
If interested and available, send an email with the following to email@example.com:
1) Put PEDESTRIAN 9/15 EVANSTON or PEDESTRIAN WITH CAR 9/15 EVANSTON in the subject line.
2) Include name, age, height, weight, MEASUREMENTS, phone number, current zip code, and email address.
3) Send 2 RECENT, candid photos of yourself (one full length, one from the shoulders up so we can clearly see your face, one of the back of head to see the hairline) The better the photo quality, the better your chance of being chosen.
4) NAME YOUR JPEG WITH YOUR FULL NAME!
5) Confirm you are available for THURS. 9/15 in EVANSTON, IL
We will contact you if you are in consideration!
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.