Fox TV pilot ‘Zoobiquity’ is now hiring actor Ben Rappaport’s stand-in.
Looking for a job in Chicago’s film industry? Fox’s new TV pilot Zoobiquity is now hiring stand-ins to work on the show while it is filming in Chicago.
Casting directors are looking for an actor to work as Ben Rappaport’s stand-in on the TV show for the character Dr. Henry Lowe.
Producers are looking for an actor that is “5’10”, 165, Dishwater Blonde/Light Brown Hair, Male, Caucasian, 21-35 yoa.”
Zoobiquity follows the unlikely pairing of a successful, driven cardiologist as she risks career suicide by teaming with a socially-challenged veterinarian who relates better to animals than people. They try to put aside their competitive natures to cure the incurable using a unique blend of cross-species medicine that’s never been tried before.
To audition for a role on Zoobiquity, check out the casting call details below:
Zoobiquity Casting Call
CASTING CALL: ZOOBIQUITY PILOT
SHOOT DATES: TUE., 3/22, WED., 3/23, THU., 3/24, MON., 3/28, TUE., 3/29, WED., 3/30 AND THU., 3/31
LOCATIONS: CHICAGO, TBD
NON-UNION ROLES: STAND-IN
STAND-IN RATE: $150/10
“Dr. Henry Lowe” (BEN RAPPAPORT), 5’10”, 165, Dishwater Blonde/Light Brown Hair, Male, Caucasian, 21-35 yoa.
See Photo Reference. *Must come close to the height (within 2 inches) and measurements to be considered*
If interested and available, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Put NAME/SI in the subject line.
2) Include your name, age, height, weight, phone number, zip code and email address and MEASUREMENTS:Men: Jacket, Neck/Sleeve (measure from middle of neck down length of arm to wrist), Pants (Waist/Inseam) and Shoe SizeWomen: Dress, Bust/Waist/Hips and Shoe Size
3) Send a RECENT candid photo in jpeg format – close up and full length – Make sure the photo is taken in decent lighting (no selfies), no sunglasses, no hats!. Show us your style but make sure we can see your face!The better the photo, the better your chance of being submitted.*NOTE: NAME YOUR JPEG PHOTO WITH YOUR FULL NAME!!!Right click on the photo and it will give you an option to re-name the file, Re-name it with your full name.
4) Confirm your mode of transportation, i.e. public transportation or your own vehicle. You must be able to get to all locations of your own accord.
5) Give us a brief description of your on-set experience.
6) Confirm your availability to work all the dates.
We are asking for a lot of information, please double-check your submission carefully before hitting send.
We will let you know if you are in consideration!