Fox is now casting thugs APB in Chicago, Illinois.
Fox’s APB is now casting actors, models, and talent to work on a new episode filming in Chicago, Illinois. Casting directors are looking for extras to play construction workers, thugs, kids at a park, and other featured roles.
APB centers around the New York Times Magazine article “Who Runs the Streets of New Orleans?” and written by Person of Interest‘s David Slack, the drama pilot centers around a tech billionaire who buys a troubled police precinct in the wake of a loved one’s murder, asking the question: Can this eccentric and enigmatic figure’s cutting-edge approach fix the broken ways of these blue-blooded veterans?
To audition for a role on APB, check out the casting call details below!
Fox TV Pilot APB Casting Call
This is a two part process – you must complete the submission and fill out the survey!!!
PROJECT: APB – Episodes 102
RATE: $84/8 (+ $35 Car Bump if booked with car)
SHOOT DATES: TENTATIVE (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
CONSTRUCTION WORKERS – Male/Any Ethnicity/Age 24 – 50 yoa – If you have any real life experience, let us know in your submission.
FLOPHOUSE THUG TYPES
Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Age Range: 18 – 55 years old. Show us your down and dirty, streetwise, thug look. This is a group of living in a flophouse. You should look menacing in your photos.
KIDS @ PARK – Boy/Girl, Any Ethnicity, Age Range: 6 – 12 years old. Please attach a photo of your child’s current work permit and confirm the employer listed on the work permit in the submission.
PARENTS @ PARK – Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Age 35 – 50 – If you submit with your children, please note, that you may or may not be booked together.
PARK GOERS – Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Age 18 – 70.
LAB WORKERS – Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Age 24 – 50
CORPORATE TYPES – Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Age 24 – 60 – must have business attire if you submit for this role.
MECHANICS – Male, Any Ethnicity, Age 24 – 40
PEDESTRIANS w/CARS and w/o Cars 8/29 – Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Age 18 – 70 – you will work multiple scenes on this date. Only half the group will be booked with cars. If you are submitting w/car – we need MAKE, MODEL, YEAR AND COLOR. We also need a photo of the vehicle. We are looking for black, grey, silver, dark blue – SUV’s and everything else mid-range Sedan–Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, etc. in the same color palate.
Medical Personnel – Nurses, Doctors, CNA/PCT, Administrator Types.
If you are an actual RN, please let us know in the submission (PUT REAL NURSE IN SUBJECT LINE), and you may be considered for a higher rate of $150/8 as opposed to the regular extra rate of $84/8.
Wednesday, 8/31 & Thursday, 9/1 (you may not work both dates, but must be available both to be considered)
STREET TYPES w/CARS 8/31 – Male/Female, Any Ethnicity, Age 25 – 60. We need MAKE, MODEL, YEAR AND COLOR. We also need a photo of the vehicle. We are looking for black, grey, silver, dark blue – SUV’s and everything else mid-range Sedan–Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, etc. in the same color palate.
You may also be switched into business types, so let us know if you have a suit in your submission. Others may be switched to criminal types.
If interested and available, send an email with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) Put the role you want to be considered for in the subject line. If you want to be considered for more than one role, list all the roles in the subject line.
2) Include name, age, height, weight, phone number, current zip code and email address, and we need the make, model, year and COLOR (be specific) of your vehicle if you are submitting with vehicle.
3) Send 2 RECENT, candid photos of yourself (one full length and one from the shoulders up so we can clearly see your face) preferably in the role you’re submitting for! The better the photo quality, the better your chance of being chosen.
4) We need a photo of your vehicle as well if you are submitting with your photo.
5) NAME YOUR JPEG PHOTOS WITH YOUR FULL NAME!
6) If you are a minor (15 years or younger), please give us the name of the employer listed on your work permit, and attach a copy of it.
7) Let us know if you have worked on the pilot, and if so, what role(s) you’ve played.
We will contact you if you are in consideration.
Please do not apply, if you are not local or if you do not fit the description.
What do you think? Discuss this story with fellow Project Casting fans on Facebook. On Twitter, follow us at @projectcasting.