With Freelance positions available, we are looking to work with the hardest working Studio Assistants in the industry today.
– Bring a Knowledge of, and have the aptness to learn Multimedia Grip, Lighting, Electric and Came …
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.