Title: Freelance Videographer
– Shooting, and editing video projects from start to finish.
– Working as part of a creative team to schedule, and deliver content.
– Filming, and operating cameras during live shows.
– Must be experienced as an videographer/editor.
– The ability, and experience to produce, and edit a high quality video from start to finish is key (knowledge of lighting, editing software, etc is very important).
– Creative flair and a passion for video is a must.
– Must be team-oriented, responsive, and comfortable collaborating; with the ability to work independently.
– Excellent organisational skills, and great attention to detail.
– Communication, and time management skills.
– Understanding and use of social video marketing tools.
If you have a portfolio of work available to view, this will a great benefit to your application, so please include this when applying.
The owner of this listing has agreed to abide by the UK National Minimum Wage Act. Find out more