Crowds on Demand, a unique Los Angeles-based PR firm, is looking for enthusiastic people to participate in our Public Relations stunts including flash mobs, corporate events, rallies and protests. We have been profiled all over the media including Go […]
DO -Avoiding Scams-
1) Read each post carefully. Some give you words to put in your email to make sure you read the whole thing.
2) Include links or attachments with your work. That way employers can see what you can do and how well you do it..
3) Do not extend payment to anyone you have not met in person.
4) Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc)
5) Refuse background/credit checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.