Title: a Fashion Public Relations Intern
Date: 20 October 2016 | 8:58 pm
We are looking for a talented Public Relations Intern who is looking to launch their career in fashion PR for our multi-brand showroom based in New York City. The candidate should demonstrate a passion for the fashion industry and a willingness to learn.
Our company is a fully-integrated multi-brand showroom representing a diverse range of emerging and established European and American designers and fashion apparel and accessory brands.
We promote constant growth, and being proactive is key.
The ideal candidate is well organized, articulate, and detail-oriented.
· Ability to work at least 2-3 full business days a week for a minimum commitment of 3 – 6 months
· Must be based in NYC
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Must have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
· Must have a positive attitude
· Handle press requests and sample returns
· Keep track of all past and upcoming sample trafficking
· Monitor sample returns on a daily basis and chase outstanding pieces
· Organize regional and international loans via FedEx, UPS or DHL
· Check magazines and online media for press coverage
· Scan, save, and file press coverage
· Keep samples tidy and organized at all times
· Assist with seasonal press days and other press events