Title: a Fashion Sales Intern
Date: 20 October 2016 | 8:59 pm
We are looking for a talented Sales Intern who is looking to launch their career in sales for our multi-brand showroom based in New York City. The candidate should demonstrate a passion for the fashion industry and a willingness to learn.
Our company is a fully-integrated multi-brand showroom representing a diverse range of emerging and established European and American designers and fashion apparel and accessory brands.
We promote constant growth, and being proactive is key.
The ideal candidate is well organized, articulate, and detail-oriented.
Ability to work at least 2-3 full business days a week for a minimum commitment of 3 – 6 months
· Must be based in NYC
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic.
· Good interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
· Innovative and proactive, with strong problem solving skills.
· Must have a positive attitude.
· Service existing accounts while increasing sales volume and profitability per door.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with buyers and store management.
· Grow account base and penetrate new markets, while maintaining the brand integrity. Proactively identify and establish contact with potential buyers.
· Attend local trade shows such as Coterie, ENK Accessorie Circuit, etc.
· Coordinate appointments and organize samples.
· Maintain database with up-to-date contact and activity details.
· Maintain professional etiquette and standards within showroom and at all times while interacting with clients and representing the brand.
· Research and seek out new account opportunities.