Title: Adam Selman seeks Design/Production Intern start ASAP
Date: 2017-11-09 23:47:25
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Adam Selman is a New York based design company that specializes in both RTW and custom womenswear. We are looking for enthusiastic and positive interns to join our hands-on studio to start immediately.
School credit available.
(Preferred but not necessary)
– Available at least two full days/week
– Basic understanding of garment construction
– Basic knowledge of fabric
– Hand and machine sewing skills
– Previous fashion internship experience
– Fashion design major or degree
– Assisting team in all aspects of design and production
– Fabric and trim sourcing for runway, production, and special projects
– Communicating and maintaining relationships with local factories
– Light patternmaking, hand sewing, and machine sewing
– General studio help such as running errands in the garment district, pick ups and drop off to PR team, and studio organization