Title: Altuzarra seeks Wholesale Intern
Date: 7 August 2017 5:56 pm
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Altuzarra is a luxury women’s ready-to-wear and leathergoods brand, launched in New York by Joseph Altuzarra in 2008.
The brand dresses the sophisticated, modern woman, making her feel seductive, strong, and confident. Subversive in nature and fiercely feminine, Altuzarra merges authentic French sophistication with American pragmatism and ease.
Altuzarra is part of the Kering family, a global luxury group and industry leader of apparel, accessories and lifestyle brands.
• Must qualify for school credit
• Ability to thrive in fast paced environment
• Previous wholesale/showroom experience recommended but not required
• Knowledge of Italian or French is a plus
• Ability to retain information and complete tasks the first time it is assigned
• Must be able to intern 3-5 weekdays
• Assist with Spring 18 market preparation and execution.
• Manage team of free lancers during Market
• Update linesheets and showroom forms, organize/merchandise showroom, and greet buyer
• Create styling guides and compile weekly sales data
• Help Account Executive in creating Pre Spring 18 Training book
• Assist with seasonal sales clinics at regional stores
• Daily office tasks