Title: Andrew Gelwicks seeks Styling Intern
Date: 2017-10-06 02:11:34
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
Andrew started his career at GQ and Teen VOGUE, and has most recently been styling talent such as Orange Is The New Black’s Dascha Polanco, 13 Reasons Why’s Tommy Dorfman and Brandon Flynn, actresses Camren Bicondova and Lela Loren, singer Sigrid, and models Larsen Thompson and Niki Taylor, among others He has also contributed to titles and companies such as Harper’s BAZAAR, PAPER, Cosmopolitan, Refinery29, WWD, Coveteur, Viacom and Sony.
– Be able to work a minimum of 2-3 days a week
– Strong passion and interest in fashion
– Have basic understanding of the fashion industry
– Willingness to work on weekends is a strong plus
– This is a great position for someone wanting to fully delve into the world of fashion and styling.
– Assist with fittings and on-set for photoshoots
– Be a liaison with designers and showrooms to coordinate sample trafficking
– Help with showroom pulls
– Photo and designer research
– Create mood boards and lookbooks for upcoming editorials