Title: Antwerp Atelier seeks Stylist Intern
Date: 25 July 2017 2:06 am
Antwerp Atelier is a fashion studio in Manhattan that offers production, styling, photoshoot services, and design consulting.
This is a great opportunity for an intern that wants a range of educational experiences in the fashion industry! Internship is for school credit or experience only, no stipends are available.
Visit us at https://instagram.com/antwerpatelier
We are looking for a Stylist Intern to help assist with styling, research, conceptualization, and photoshoot tasks.
• Must be able to commit a minimum of 2-3 days per week (weekday or weekend availability, some days will be work on location or from home)
• Prior schooling in fashion, styling, photography, business, media or PR: current student, recent graduate, or passionate learner
• Researching skills and be able to use own computer & digital camera/smartphone
• Focused, quick learner that has high standards
• Researching the best and brightest new talents in womenswear, menswear, shoes, and accessories
• Creating moodboards and scouting locations for photoshoots
• Conceptualizing, behind-the-scenes photography, and producing content – working on a variety of different projects such as working backstage at fashion shows and photoshoots
Applicants must send us the following in order to be considered for this internship:
• Availability of days you can intern and length of commitment including the start date
• Resume and portfolio samples
**Applicants MUST be currently located in NYC!*