Title: ARPR Agency seeks Public Relations Intern
Date: 2017-10-11 01:36:00
This post is currently FREE with a tweet. Apply now!
ARPR is a boutique agency specializing in public relations, creative consulting and digital services. Our clients range from Models, Actors, Recording Artist, Celebrity Stylist, Fashion brands, Beauty brands and Influencers.
• Have a strong interest in Public Relations and previous experience in fashion or related industry.
• Be enthusiastic, organized, detail oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced working environment.
• Have a general understanding of major fashion and entertainment publications.
• Be proficient with Macbooks
• Be available to work a minimum of two days a week.
• Be motivated and passionate.
• Assisting team during events with clients (Step and repeat, making sure clients are photographed and interviewed at all major events)
• Pitching clients for features for both short and long lead media outlets
• Collecting and logging print and digital credits throughout the week.
• Conducting trend, market, and publication research.
• Working alongside the team to understand ARPR Agency’s PR strategy and long term goals.
• Assisting the department with day to day administrative responsibilities.