Title: Blancera Group seeks Social Media Intern
Date: 26 December 2016 | 5:00 am
BLANCERA is a digital agency specializing in the fashion, lifestyle and luxury vertical. We work with global brands and the most exciting emerging talents to build brand equity. From creating a complete identity system to producing fresh digital content, to brand activations, social engagement, and building lasting relationships between consumers and our client’s brands, we bring every aspect of the strategic and creative process under one roof so that our clients benefit from a single, integrated approach.
1. 1-2 years of social media experience and knowledge of best practices and functions of each platform
2. Must LOVE fashion (maintains a personal blog or Instagram account or has worked with major fashion brands on their social media accounts)
3. Understands analytics and knows how to create successful campaigns that increase ROI for brands
4. Creativity and design chops (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator)
5. Well-versed in fashion trends, topics, and key influencers
6. Strong communication skills (meaning regular and prompt communication with the Creative Director and the rest of the company)
7. Ability to start asap on a part-time basis (this is a virtual position)
**Position is for credit only. 15-20 hours per week anticipated. Flexible schedule. Please submit resume and cover letter (with links to social media profiles).
BLANCERA is looking for motivated, creative, and socially-savvy individuals with a passion for fashion. Your primary responsibility will be assisting the Creative Director in social media postings, hashtag research, engaging with core audiences, and building a brand from these online communities. This is the perfect internship for someone who wants to get into fashion advertising/PR. You will be part of a small but mighty team and be exposed to all aspects of the business. This position is unpaid and for credit only but there is potential to grow into an extended employment for the right candidate.